Friday, December 14, 2007

Scary Santa

My once fearless daughter, is scared of Santa. The first time we saw Santa we were in Wal-Mart and I woke her up by pulling her out of her car seat, so I blamed her kicking and screaming like a crazy person on being tired. Tonight we tried again, but I took a different approach, I didn't force her, and let her watch all of the other little kids climb up on his lap and get a toy. Her little friend Bridget was even going to walk her up there, but she backed out. I did get a picture but it was of her screaming! I guess I could blame it on her not feeling well today, but I really think she's just scared. Poor Kid! We'll try again next year!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't worry last year Bridget would have been that girl that was standing behind the cookie table screaming NOOOOO at the top of her lungs when Santa just walked in the same building.

Keener Family said...

MAN! Santa was at Walmart!! LOL! I'm sure she isn't scared of Santy bringin her presents! LOL! Poor angel!