Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So...

I have a lot of updating to do!
I'll start with Christmas, it was GREAT Zoey had a wonderful day! She really got into ripping off all the paper. She got so much stuff I don't know where to put it all! She ended up with a BIG present from mom mom and pop pop Arndt, a F-150 power wheels, which she likes to sit and play in, but she's not too sure about the moving part yet, she doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. LOL! How could one kid get so much stuff?
Next we'll move to New Year's Eve. We went to the in laws for dinner and came home to watch the ball drop. We let Zoey stay up too, so we could be together as a family when the new year came in. We decided to go pacifier free in 2008 and I thought it was going very well until bedtime, needless to say she's in her bed fast asleep, toot in mouth. Just another resolution, I didn't stick too! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

fireflymom said...

The Powerwheels looks like fun!