A lady my cousin knew found four puppies locked in a kennel, left to die. The owners had moved away and just left them there. I don't know how someone could have the heart to do that, but they did. So my cousin called to see if we might want one. Our last dog died a little over a year ago,(due to heart worms) and as soon as my husband heard the word puppy he was all for it. I was a little more skeptical b/c I knew I'd have to be the one to take care of it all day while he was at work. But after we saw her we fell in love. We aren't sure how old she is; we're guessing maybe 3 months. Or what kind of dog she is, the lady said she thought that it resembled a Boston terrier.





Now we just need to figure out what to name her! Got any ideas?
3 comments:
Oh, too cute! Has Zoe suggested any names?
I think her name is going to be Roxy!
i like that name - she is so cute!
Post a Comment