skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My life...as a Mommy and a Wife.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
I Am Legend
We saw this movie tonight, and I thought it was really good. My stomach stayed in knots the whole time. Although it kinda freaks me out when they make movies on things that could really happen, like lethal mutating viruses. Scary stuff.
1 comment:
fireflymom
said...
The preview looks good. Can't wait until it comes out on video.
January 18, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(7)
Why?
I Got This Email Earlier...
Men
Go Put Yourself in Timeout
I Am Legend
Bare
So...
►
2007
(10)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
About Me
Shayna
View my complete profile
1 comment:
The preview looks good. Can't wait until it comes out on video.
Post a Comment